Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Free Tim Hortons Gift Card with $30 Purchase

Tim Hortons Offers Free Digital Gift Card 

Tim Horton's is one of my favourite franchises for a variety of reasons. I used to post video and picture reviews of Tim Horton's when I was able to get out and about. The staff was always friendly and courteous and would make me all kinds of my crazy coffee and hot chocolate concoctions. I called it "Starbucks without the bucks"! 
What I liked best about Tim Horton's was their send a kid to camp program. My youngest daughter was very fortunate to be picked to go to a place I'd always wanted to go - Nova Scotia! I will always be very grateful for this.
Any who....that's not what you came here for ...

Did you see this fab Tim Horton's freebie yet? Hurry! It ends soon!

 

Get a Free Tim Hortons Card With Your Tim Hortons Purchase

Tim Hortons Coupon Fine Print

Well... I went to the website and found out that I need to know how to upload a receipt in order to qualify for the $10 free bonus gift card. Silly me! I thought you just had to shop online on the Tim Horton's Website and they would email you the Free Giftcard to print or, or perhaps they would put it in an e File of sorts and you could spend it online. 

Here is some more information on this offer from the Tim Horton's website:

TERMS. The eligible purchase period begins at 12:00:01 AM ET on November 12, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on January 7, 2021. Only open to individuals who are legal age of majority residents of Canada. To participate: (i) a qualifying purchase is necessary; (ii) internet access, and (iii) valid e-mail account(s) are required. Purchase a minimum of $30.00 CAD (pre-tax & pre-discount or coupon) of participating Tims® at Home products (full list of eligible products available at TimsAtHomePromotion.ca) in a single transaction at a participating retail store (physical retail stores in Canada and online retailers delivering to Canada are eligible) or Tim Hortons® restaurant in Canada and retain the sales receipt or order confirmation record. Next, visit TimsAtHomePromotion.ca and register, then submit a photo of your proof of purchase by 11:59:59 PM ET on January 7, 2021. You are eligible to receive a $10.00 CAD digital Tim Card® (the “Reward”), redeemable at any Tim Hortons® restaurant in Canada (see full terms and conditions for details) for every $30.00 of eligible purchases submitted, up to a limit of 5 Rewards per person and per household address. Limit of one receipt per submission. Groups, clubs, organizations, businesses and commercial/non-commercial entities cannot participate. 
So, what do you like about Tim Horton's?
 Please drop me a note in the comments below,
Thanks for dropping in!

Su

No comments:

Post a Comment